Word:

(From Gospel * Luke 4:1-4)

Filled with the Holy Spirit, Jesus left the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the desert, for forty days being put to the test by the devil. During that time he ate nothing and at the end he was hungry. Then the devil said to him, 'If you are Son of God, tell this stone to turn into a loaf.' But Jesus replied, 'Scripture says: Human beings live not on bread alone.'


Order:

The things that nourish our lives are more than food.


Reality:

I think of good things I made for others, think of good things that others made for me, and think of good things that people give together. I feel the beauty and fulfillment in my life.

It's more than just eating a full meal at each meal.


Direction:

Intend to do good and appreciate the goodness of others.