Word:
(From Reading 1 * Daniel 9:4-6)
"I pleaded with Yahweh my God and made this confession: 'O my Lord, God great and to be feared, you keep the covenant and show faithful love towards those who love you and who observe your commandments: we have sinned, we have done wrong, we have acted wickedly, we have betrayed your commandments and rulings and turned away from them. We have not listened to your servants the prophets, who spoke in your name to our kings, our chief men, our ancestors and all people of the country."
Order:
God forgives those who repent.
Reality:
"Today I cleared a lot of work, and I found that when I work diligently, a talented person that I haven't talked to for a long time came back to help me and made me understand my work better."
I believe this is the mercy of God. He forgives and encourages those who repent.
Direction:
Intend to keep working.
0 Comments