Word:
(From First Reading * Jas 2:2-4)
For if a man with gold rings and fine clothes comes into your assembly, and a poor person with shabby clothes also comes in, and you pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say, "Sit here, please," while you say to the poor one, "Stand there," or "Sit at my feet," have you not made distinctions among yourselves and become judges with evil designs?
Order:
Treat people equally.
Reality:
At 30 years ago, I used to do some bad things.
At one of the events, I was in charge of taking care of the car booth. Someone walked up to me and asked for a catalog. I said no and said it's for the press only.
I still remember his face. His face was disappointed, and he quietly walked away.
I didn't feel well at that time also. Yes, my boss said that these catalogs were only for the press. But I also judged this man that he was poor. He probably wasn't a customer.
If I could go back in that moment, I would give him a catalog, and also tell him that I get his intention, so I would like to give a catalog for him.
When writing here, I feel at ease. I have cleared this matter.
Direction:
Praying to send blessings to this man.
0 Comments