Word:

(From First Reading * 1 Kgs 11:11)

So the LORD said to Solomon; Since this is what you want, and you have not kept my convenant and my statutes which I enjoined on you.


Order:

Keep your promise.


Reality:

Umm. I think about my husband. After Twenty-two years of marriage, I have twice thought about divorce.

This God word today reminds me of a marriage vow.

“Will you accept and honor each other as man and wife for the rest of your lives?”

“I, ___, take you, ___, for my lawful wife/husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death does us part.”

Wow! I realize that the word, accept, has a profound meaning.

It means accepting who he is and who he is not.

Sometimes my husband can be who I want him to be. Sometimes he wants to be what he wants, and it is not meet my expectation.

However, he is my husband; he is lovely and takes care of me very well.

It was not a serious issue to think about divorce.


Direction:

Talk to my husband about our wedding day. I hope he can remember it. hahaha ^_^