Word:

(From Gospel * Mk 10:21)

Jesus, looking at him, loved him and said to him, "You are lacking in one thing. Go, sell what you have, and give to the poor and you will have treasure in heaven; then come follow me."


Order:

Give something to people.


Reality:

My friends and I have done volunteer projects for several years. We have participants who are organic farmers in various provinces. This old man I mentioned is the father of an organic farmer who had died for a year.Now, this old man was home alone, with little money, and luckily had some relatives to take care of him.

I had thought of sending him a monthly allowance, but I neglected it, not doing what I intended. These sentences reminded me of my intentions again.


Direction:

I contacted him for his account number and transferred the money to him. Now, I'm comfortable with clearing Integrity.