Word:

(From LK 6 :38)

Give and gifts will be given to you: a good measure, packed together, shaken down, and overflowing, will be poured into your lap. For the measure with which you measure will in return be measured out to you.


Order:

Do your best and good things will return.


Reality:

I am studying a subject to inherit it from my father. In the past I thought I had enough knowledge. But at the beginning of this week I was confuse because it seemed like the more I studied, the more distant it was.

I blame myself for being less knowledgeable. What I think I know turned out to be unknown. There's so much more to learn.

Of course, I know it's not good to have such negative emotions. So I started by clearing the environment. I arrange my clothes and make the house clearer.

When the environment becomes clearer I feel more free.

Suddenly, something confused me. I found a solution. I understand that topic, yes!

And when I read WORD today, I'm even more confident.

I have my father who is a good example in developing himself into a Grandmaster.

Therefore, I am sure that with the intention and time I have given to this subject will allow me to get a clear understanding back.

And I will be a Grandmaster like my father.


Direction:

Keep doing, YES!