Word:
(From First Reading * Jas 3:7-10)
For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and sea creature, can be tamed and has been tamed by the human species, but no man can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. With it we bless the Lord and Father, and with it we curse men who are made in the likeness of God. From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this need not be so.
Order:
Control your thought because it influence communication and behavior.
Reality:
Last Monday I had an appointment with the dentist. When I entered the dentist's office, I joked, ไill the doctor anesthetizes me? Of course, the doctor used only anesthetics.
But joking doesn't exist because it comes from thoughts and feelings.
I was terrified of this dental work, and the more I said it, the more it reinforced.
That is why I felt like I had passed out for a week.
Direction:
Next time I'll tell the doctor I came with great enthusiasm and energy. YES!
0 Comments