Word:

(From Gospel * Mk 7:14-15)

Jesus summoned the crowd again and said to them, “Hear me, all of you, and understand. Nothing that enters one from outside can defile that person, but the things that come out from within are what defile. ”


Order:

Be careful of your thought and emotion.


Reality:

Today I have an appointment with a woman at noon. I argued with her about some important work I had done, and I found that she reworked in the opposite of what I did.

My feelings at that time were shock, regret, and anger. I asked her why she did, why she did not believe me, please believe me once.

Her answer was, “Nothing to say, and we will not talk about it again.”

I was even angrier, but I could not do anything but keep all my negative emotions.

I judged that she ruined my job and was cocky. I know more about this than her. She has to believe me; otherwise, I will cut her out of my life.

An hour has passed, my negative emotions decreased, and my consciousness returned. I feel calmer.

I got home in the evening and read the Bible today. I let go of my anger and realized it was nothing to do with her, but it was about me.

She has 100% right not to believe me. Yes, that is her right.

It was my responsibility that I still did not have a way for her to accept my reasons. And that was not my fault either.

Whether she believes me or not, she is still in my life. I still love her and wish her to be happy and healthy.

And I also have 100% right to hope she will change her mind.


Direction:

Pray and hope for a miracle to change her mind.