Word:

(From First Reading * Nm 6:22-27)

The Lord said to Moses: "Speak to Aaron and his sons and tell them: This is how you shall bless the Israelites. Say to them:

The Lord bless you and keep you!

The Lord let his face shine upon you and be gracious to you!

The Lord look upon you kindly and give you peace!

So shall they invoke my name upon the Israelites, and I will bless them."


Order:

We can bless or say congratulations to anyone easily.


Reality:

Usually, blessing seems rather hards for me because "a little voice" in my head said that my words are not good enough, especially when I compare my blessing words with my partner and her blessing words are very touching. These situations made me uncomfortable and made people feel misunderstood about me.


Direction:

I let this little voice go. No compare anymore. From today, when  I have to bless anyone, I will speak from love and good intention. Yes, it's easy.