Word:
(From Gospel * Mk 16:15-18)
Jesus appeared to the Eleven and said to them; "Go into the whole world and proclaim the Gospel to every creature. Whoever believes and baptized will be saved; whoever does not believe will be condemned. These signs will accompany those who believe in my name they will drive out demons, they will speak new languages.
Order:
Everything is according to God's will.
Reality:
I'm Thai, and the Thai language is my mother tongue. When I was young, I spoke a few simple French and German words such as I love you, thank you, it feels so cool.
When I grew up, I didn't attend the third language anymore, and it seemed like the third language was very distant from me.
But now, because of creating this YouTube channel, I have to translate English descriptions and scripts to many languages. Of course, I use google translate, and thank you so much for google.
And every time I make a YouTube clip that has many languages. I feel happy and think of the people of each country. I wish them happy, healthy and found only good things. It's like we're one, and we are all human beings.
Oh, Do I look like Miss Peace?
Direction:
Keep doing. Yes!
0 Comments