Word:
(From the psalm)
When God extended his hand, living things have good things to eat until they are full.
Order:
Take and give.
Reality:
I met my friend today, and she talked about the balance
between trade and charity. She said that we have to have enough money for our
daily life, so don't say no when anyone gives you money, or when someone asks,
"How much your service fee?"; you only tell them.
At that moment, I thought about myself too, and now I saw this sentence; this was not a coincidence.
Last year, I worked on many things for my clients, and they were willing to give me a service fee, but I refused, and I said "no charge."; and I was looking good.
But on the other hand, I want to buy a new bag, I want to buy new shoes, and I want to see more money in my bank account. I realize that I act as the angel, and that does not work.
Direction:
I will be clear on my financial goal each month and each year, including what is a trade and what is a charity. When I'm fulfilled I will have enough energy to give to others.
0 Comments