Word:


(From First Reading * 2 Sm 7:18-19, 24-29)

“Who am I, Lord GOD, and who are the members of my house, that you have brought me to this point?” Yet even this you see as too little, Lord GOD; you have also spoken of the house of your servant for a long time to come: this too you have shown to man, Lord God!

(From Gospel * Mk 4:21-25)

“The measure with which you measure will be measured out to you, and still more will be given to you. To the one who has, more will be given; from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.


Order:

Give.


Reality:

Today a woman consulted me about her job and asked about the cost. I told her, she said it was expensive. She can't afford it.

I got that and asked her job description and gave her advice. She thanked me and told me that she would transfer the money to me. However, she can pay me only 10% of the total fee.

I told her to think of it as a birthday present and asked her to bring money or snacks that she made to make merit for the elderly. She was happy and promised.

I realized that I had come a long way from where I used to be. Some I have more than her, and some she has more than me. Just because I gave her doesn't mean I'm superior to her. And I am willing to contribute my knowledge and skills to the benefit of people.


Direction:

Look for what else I can do to help people.