Word:

(From Gospel * Mk 5:18-20)

As he was getting into the boat, the man who had been possessed pleaded to remain with him. But he would not permit him but told him instead, “Go home to your family and announce to them all that the Lord in his pity has done for you.” Then the man went off and began to proclaim in the Decapolis what Jesus had done for him, and all were amazed.


Order:

Let them go, and you will be free.


Reality:

There are always university students coming to work with me. These are my passion for providing them with the same valuable experience I had during my internship.

Internship periods are varied. It depends on each university; some are three months, some are four months, and some are six months.

But when the internship ends, I always feel sad. I do not like this situation; I do not want anyone to leave me.

And sometimes, I hold on to them so I can feel confident.

So this word today tells me that it is normal to meet, leave, meet again, and leave again. And whenever I let them go, I will be free.


Direction:

1. Be clear about the internship deadline.

2. Clear the LINE group for only the people involved.

3. Manage jobs for internships with precision. Prepare to deliver the work one month before the due date.