Word:
(From Gospel * Jn 3:22-30) (John's wording)
The one who has the bride is the bridegroom; the best
man, who stands and listens for him, rejoices greatly at the bridegroom's
voice. So this joy of mine has been made complete. He must increase; I must
decrease.
Order:
Give stage to the right one.
Reality:
Even though I think I'm good at delegating, but there are
many jobs that I still hold. The effect is that I spend so much time on these
things, get bored, feel tired, can do nothing else, and the results of the work
that I hold are not as good as I expected.
This week I delegated three jobs to my team, explained
the job intention, explained the working process, gave them space to think,
coordinate and do these jobs by themselves. It occurred to me that they did it
so well.
Direction:
I'll be looking for other tasks I can delegate to my
team, and at the end of every month,
I'll look at the job overview and delegate the team to do more work.
0 Comments