Word:

(From First Reading * IS 60:1-6)

For the richest of the sea shall be emptied out before you, the wealth of nations shall be brought to you.

 

Order:

God teach me to believe in good and give, do anything with heart, and have no expectation.

 

Reality:

Sometimes I think and do something only to make money. So when I didn't meet the target, it made me unbowed. I don't want myself to be in this situation.

Let me say that I don't think money is evil. I love money and realize by starting with love, the money will follow.

 

Direction:

Reset and restart to do anything with love and intention. For example, every day I make this channel, I have already got a reward. I trained myself to be disciplined, read the bible every day, feel close to God, gain new knowledge and directions, practice thinking, writing, and speaking English. I'm sure I will progress every day in the eyes of God.