Word:
(From Gospel * MK 1:40-45)
A leper came to him and kneeling down begged him and said,
“If you wish, you can make me clean."
Order:
Intention determines everything.
Reality:
In the past, someone close to me told me that I had to lose
weight, but I ignored it. The result was that two years ago, my weight
increased so much, which affected my health, personality, and beauty.
So at the end of the last year, I was seriously determined
to take care of myself. Firstly, I cut down on starch and sugar (the sweet
treats used to be my absolute favorite). I have discovered that cutting down on
starch and sugar was easier than I ever thought, that I’d say intention
determines everything.
I want to share more things I do; I go to bed at 10 pm. and
wake up at 5 am. I increased my protein intake, drank 3 liters of water a day,
and switched from coffee milk to black coffee. I’d never thought I could drink
black coffee, but it’s easier than I ever thought. So let me say once again
that intention determines everything.
Direction:
Go ahead and up a level of health care. YES!!!!
0 Comments