Who indeed is the victor over the world.
Order:
Be humble to nature.
Reality:
This year I started taking my health seriously, like
intermittent fasting.
And in ancient times, the sun defined people's lives, So I
decided not to eat after sunset. I think it's also a way of being respectful
and humble to nature.
Direction:
Keep doing. Yes!!!!
Note:
IF stands for Intermittent Fasting. Intermittent means doing something at intervals, while fasting means fasting, when combined means fasting during the day.
It is a method used to limit food intake to have more discipline in eating.
During the fasting period, the body will have the hormone insulin levels decrease, and Growth Hormone increases, causing the body to burn fat better and build more muscles. We can lose weight and has a slender, beautiful shape quickly.
The formula for doing IF like
* The Leangains Formula, also known as 16/8, means fasting 16 hours and eating 8 hours.
* The 20/5 Formula means fasting 20 hours and eating 5 hours.*
* The Eat Stop Eat Formula means eating 5 days and fasting 1-2 days/week.
0 Comments